Thursday, January 09, 2020

Fight Camp Day 3 or 4

I was not able to get a work out in yesterday :-(.  I was stuck at work and my Travel didn't get me in to Pittsburgh really late.  I was able to make it to the gym this morning, even though I wasn't feeling it due to lack of sleep. Here's what I did:

5 minute Concept 2 Rower for warm up
Deadlift 5x5
135 X 5
185 X 5
225 X 5 X 5

Then 5x 1 min hard row then 1 min rest


The hotel I stayed at in Pittsburgh, The Westin, has a great gym.  I'm bummed I'm only finding out about this now.  They have actual barbell free weights, hence the deadlift today.  I plan on making it my regular hotel and will be doing a 5X5 Linear progression of the deadlift and bench.  They only have a smith machine for squatting, so may have to get creative. 

All for now.



No comments: