Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Journey of a Thousand Miles...

24,400 miles to go and around the world I'd have plodded...My work schedule of late has made it really tough to stay on track with my training plan. Ok Ok, I know that that is just an excuse. I don't have to go to all of the team dinners and drink-ups. I'm close to maintaining the weekly miles and am keeping up with the Sunday long runs. In fact, I'm hoping to post on Sunday to say that I've just broken the double digit barrier.

Yesterday, I went out for a 3 miler and ended up running the 3 in 27:54. A PR. Today is an easy day and tomorrow is long and slow. I am getting closer to the 1/2 marathon date and am looking forward to it.

Talk about rambling, I'm all over the place today. Anyway, with my travel schedule, the running is the only thing that is keeping me sane.

No comments: