Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Changes

Two weeks in...13 pounds and 2.5 inches. I haven't had much inclination to write much about my experiences, but I think it is important for me to at least put up the numbers.

A friend of mine, a long time ago, got a fortune cookie with the message: speak less of your plans, you'll get more of them done. Hopefully I may get some writing inspiration, but right now I just feel like going down stairs and making some coffee.

I will discuss the physical changes later: 13 lbs, 2 1/2 inches. I will say that seeing these numbers give me reassurance that I'm on the right path. Off to the coffee maker.


The Runnin Fool said...

thanks for the note. Keep eating well. Hopefully Thanksgiving was a time of healthy hearts, minds, and families.

Talk to you soon.

The runnin fool.

The Runnin Fool said...

Hey, CT Dave--

how's the pushup challenge going? You are looking good, big boy. Keep pushing. There's a healthy man inside that frame.

The Runnin Fool said...

I really wish you would leave an update on your blog, so I could use it for inspiration.

Thank you