Thursday, November 30, 2006

The week before the first race

Ok, Steve's got a new podcast out which means there's a new blog of the week. I had my 15 minutes of fame. Boy, who knew that 15 minutes was so short.

Tuesday I ran 3, Wednesday 4 and tonight (Thursday) 3. I've got 2 planned for Saturday and 4 for Sunday; 16 total for the week. The 5K is one week from Sunday and I plan on running light that week. I am really looking forward to running the race. I have little aches and pains, but nothing serious. I really look forward to my time on the road. I just need to make sure that I keep finding the time.

I think of so many things to write about while I'm running and now while I sit here I can't really think of anything to add. This is a long process, one mile at a time. Until the morrow...well at least Sunday when I'm done with the week.

No comments: